I recently walked by a mirror and realized that I am very pale. they call me “little ghost girl”. just kidding. no one does. but they really should. I’m pale like a victorian-era supernatural apparition.
anyway, music, right? that’s the point of this post? I suppose so. why am I answering my own questions? I don’t know. why am I sitting in my laundry room at 1am on a Monday morning? I wish I knew the answer, buddy.
here is a playlist that no one asked for. enjoy.
• lemon boy – cavetown
• flowers in your hair – the lumineers
• sign of the times – harry styles
• stolen dance – milky chance
• elephant – tame impala
• movement – hozier
• style – foster the people
• cash machine – oliver tree
• otis – houndmouth
• johnny boy – twenty one pilots
• idontwannabeyouanymore – billie eilish
• brazil – declan mckenna
• electric love – børns
now if you’ll excuse me, I think I’ll go eat some cereal. enjoy your new music. 🙂